Monday, October 24, 2011

I got scolded!

I trained a new friend tonight who found my blog online. She is a marketing professional who is very organized so she let me know that I should update my blog.
15 months post shoulder surgery I can complete 5 ladders to 5 reps of clean and press with a 53lb kettlebell. I think this is quite an accomplishment since at one point I didn't know if I would ever be able to raise my hand over my head.
Ran a 5k this weekend (socially) in 25:51 in my Vibrams. Not bad since I have only run one time in the last 6 months or so. V02 snatches are the best for cardio!
I do my daily workout updates on Facebook. Look for me Jon Alford.
Come see me and we'll workout.

Jon
www.bodyfuelnow.com

2 comments:

Pteri Tart said...

I bet she went back to your blog to check too!!

Jon Alford said...

Ya think? LOL